LISEN for Magsafe Car Mount Wireless Charger
Why cannot I charge normally or charge intermittently ？
Not charging or unstable charging is usually due to the power supply mismatch or phone case being too thick. Please Check：
- Your power adapter outputs at least 18W（USB A interface in the vehicle is not applicable）
- Phone case thickness more than 2.5mm is not applicable
- Avoid metal attachments or credit cards between the phone case and phone during charging
- When using a non magsafe phone case, it is necessary to install the included magnetic ring and ensure that the magnetic ring is not misaligned
Why is my phone heating up ?
It is normal for your phone to warm up slightly during wireless charging. However, to prevent overheating, please avoid using:
- ●Magnetic cases thicker than 2.5 mm.
- Metal attachments or credit cards between the case and your phone
- Please maintain a suitable tempera ture inside the car. Excessive temperature inside the car may cause serious overheating or slow charging of the wireless charging system
- CPU-intensive apps while chargingIf overheating occurs, the charger will enter overheat-protection mode and pause charging.
If this happens, please
- Disconnect the power, take off your case, and let your phone and charger cool down
- Close apps not being used
- When the phone and charger have cooled down, plug the charger in and resume charging
What special attention should be paid during use ？
- Please cooperate with car chargers that support versions of QC 3.0 or PD18W or higher.
- Please use it with phones such as Magsafe phone case or iPhone 12 or above.
- Please ensurethat the magnetic ring is not misaligned, as misalignment may cause severe heating.
- If there is an iron sheet,finger ring buckle,or credit card on the back of the phone or phone case, it will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- Please maintain a suitable tempera ture inside the car. Excessive tempera ture inside the car may cause serious overheating or slow charging of the wireless charging system.
- In the charging process, slight heating is a normal case. If you encounter severe heating,please contact our customer service email.What to do if there is a product problem after eliminating the cause of improper operation ?